How to Increase your Libido and Testosterone Levels
WAKE UP YOUR LIBIDO WITH NATURAL TESTOSTERONE
We’ve had some special requests from our followers to address certain ailments – the most common being low libido, which we will now happily address in confidence.
Our health is constantly under siege from every direction; environmental toxins, processed foods, refined sugars, environmental factors, government-subsidized GMOs, stress and a host of other threats around us. So, it’s important to reduce stress, eat clean and exercise to maintain balanced hormone levels.
Most would associate testosterone with men, however the hormone testosterone is important to the health of both men and women.
As we age the level of testosterone naturally produced by our bodies tends to decline, as a result of that, the following symptoms could indicate low testosterone: low fluid levels, reduced muscle mass (shrinkage), difficult to build muscle mass, irritability or excess body fat (aka “man boobs”).
Low testosterone levels in men can also be associated with prostate enlargement, androgenic alopecia (hair loss) and certain types of cancer. If you’re experiencing these symptoms, it’s best to visit your GP and have your hormone levels tested.
HOW ARE ERECTIONS TRIGGERED?
Erections are triggered by the body releasing a tiny molecule called nitric oxide, however testosterone is required to trigger this release, and if there’s not enough in your system, well nothing much is going to happen down there. Erections are either impossible or not firm enough for intercourse – problematic.
HOW MEN AND WOMEN BENEFIT FROM TESTOSTERONE?
Both men and women significantly benefit from adequate production of testosterone. Women use testosterone to maintain lean muscle mass, feelings of well-being, sex drive and sexual pleasure. Leydig cells in the testicles in men and the ovaries and adrenal glands in women are responsible for the production and secretion of testosterone.
Women naturally have lower levels of testosterone and their bodies are more sensitive to the hormone, but their health depends on the balance between estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. Side note: when women use hormone replacement therapy (HRT) during menopause creating an imbalance, there is a strong theory this is the cause behind the increased rates of breast cancer experienced by those women.
Testosterone plays a key role in the natural production of estrogen, helps maintain bone and muscle mass and contributes to libido. Using natural methods is best to boost your testosterone levels and improve your overall health without triggering an imbalance in the delicate hormonal system in your body.
HOW TO IMPROVE MALE SEXUAL PERFORMANCE?
Most men are always looking for ways to enhance their sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or searching for new ways to keep your partner happy.
There are plenty of synthetic pills on the market, but there are many simple more natural ways to stay firmer and last longer without having to visit the pharmacy or ebay.
Bearing in mind that your penis works on blood pressure, so you also need to make sure your circulatory system is also functioning in tip-top shape. Basically, what’s good for your heart is good for your sexual health.
EASY WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR SEXUAL PERFORMANCE INCLUDE:
* Stay Active with regular sweat-breaking exercise of around 30-minutes a day, which includes either jogging, resistance training and/or swimming. However, high-intensity exercise combined with intermittent fasting has the greatest potential to increase both your human growth hormone and testosterone levels over longer periods of time.
* Stress is a natural testosterone KILLER and releases cortisol; a damaging hormone secreted by our adrenal glands and reduces the effects of testosterone in our bodies. It literally wreaks havoc on all areas of your health, including your libido and your heart rate, increases blood pressure and is damaging to sexual desire and performance. Psychological stress can also affect achieving an erection or reaching an orgasm.
* Bad Habits - Stress can also trigger bad habits, such as smoking or alcohol consumption, which can harm your sexual performance. While studies suggest that a little red wine can improve circulation, too much alcohol can have adverse effects.
* Stimulants - narrow blood vessels and have been linked to impotence. Cutting down or quitting smoking is one of the first steps to improve performance. Replacing bad habits with healthy ones, such as exercise and eating well, can help boost sexual health.
* Sun exposure stops the body from producing melatonin which helps us sleep, but also suppresses our sexual urges. Spending a few hours in the sun accessing natural Vitamin D can help wake up your sex drive.
* Masturbation and longevity – if you’re not lasting as long as you’d like in bed, you might need some more practice. Regular sex and masturbation is a great way to help improve your libido and longevity.
* Discovering Kegel Exercises - Kegel exercises were discovered in 1948 by Dr. Arnold Kegel. So yeah, — they’ve been around nearly three-quarters of a century, and men’s health experts are still trying to get the word out. To do a Kegel is pretty easy — and you’ve probably done similar muscle contractions thousands of times without giving them much thought. Each time you ejaculate, the orgasmic contractions squeeze and work your pelvic floor muscles (PFMs). Each time you squeeze out the last few drops after urinating, you also contract the same muscle group that Kegel exercises target. Click here for more information on the Kegal method: http://bit.ly/2RxdWBt
PETE’S ORGANIC NUTRIENTS TO BOOST TESTOSTERONE IN MEN & WOMEN INCLUDE:
* Pete’s Olive Oil —carries a powerful punch in your quest to increase testosterone. In research, participants who consumed olive oil daily experienced an increase in testosterone levels between 17% and 19% over a three-week period.
* Pete’s Organic eggs from Taluca Park: High in other B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection. Non-organic eggs from the supermarkets contain hormones and anti-biotics that have a negative effect on the balance of our hormones.
* Pete’s Mighty Mojo Tea – filled with organic herbs to detoxify the body and help re-balance testosterone levels.
* Oysters — Long hailed as an aphrodisiac the tiny oyster is a libido-boosting food, with high levels of zinc. You may naturally experience a boost in your testosterone, your libido and your sperm count as a result. Other foods packed with zinc include sardines, anchovies, cashews (in-store at POM) and wild-caught salmon. Raw pumpkin seeds (also in-store) are another good source but should be limited to one tablespoon a day.
* Pete’s Coconuts — Your body requires healthy saturated fats to produce most hormones, let alone testosterone. Coconut helps your body's ability to produce cholesterol, reduce body fat and maintain your weight. Weight control is another natural way of improving your testosterone production.
* Pete’s Cruciferous Vegetables — (Men only) Broccoli and cauliflower may help a man's body excrete excess estrogen and increase the amount of testosterone available to cells. Indole-3-carbinol, a compound found in cruciferous vegetables, may increase the excretion of estradiol (one estrogen hormone) in some men by up to 50 percent, thus increasing the amount of testosterone available.
* Pete’s Garlic — This well-used herb doesn't actually contain the necessary nutrients to produce testosterone, however it does contain allicin, a compound that lowers the levels of cortisol in your body. With your cortisol levels lowered, your body can more effectively and efficiently use the testosterone that is produced.
* Reduce Sugar and Carbohydrate Intake — Eating transiently lowers testosterone, but sugar and carbohydrates do the most damage by leading to surges in blood sugar and raising insulin levels. Past research has demonstrated that high levels of insulin reduce blood levels of testosterone.
We hope this information helps get your “grrrrrr” back in the bedroom and we look forward to your feedback. It’s never a bad decision to exercise, eat right, and enjoy your sex life to the fullest